In this year 2015 we walk into a new Schoenstatt century, facing new challenges and approaching new possibilities to become fruitful missionaries of our MTA, through our work with the Pilgrim Mother.
All missionaries of the Pilgrim MTA are invited to come to the International Schoenstatt Center and set out in action, in this new time of our history, by the hand of our MTA and of our Father and Founder, Father Joseph Kentenich. D. John Pozzobon becomes our great model and example to follow.
Please take a look at the program and details and mail in your registration as soon as possible.
Thursday, June 25 ~ We will thank our MTA for the graces of the jubilee.
Friday, June 26 ~ Based on the words of Pope Francis to the Schoenstatt Family on October 2014, we will have workshops and discussions in the morning; in the afternoon: reflections for priests.
Saturday, June 27 ~ We will let the missionary spirit guide our steps with the morning foot pilgrimage in Milwaukee. In the afternoon we will share our apostolic “recipes.”
Sunday, June 28 ~ We will conclude by opening a year of crowning the MTA.
Before you register, please, take a look at very important information, provided here.
- For those staying at the Schoenstatt Retreat Center
– from Thursday supper until Sunday lunch—$185.00.
- Individual commuters who plan to participate in only part of the convention must pay the registration fee of $20.00 plus any meals.
When you call in your registration, please let us know which days you will attend and for which meals you will be here and if there are any dietary restrictions.
- For those who come by bus, please let us know the estimated time of your arrival at our Center. If you are coming by plane and are renting a car, please let us know the time of your arrival at our Center, too.
- For those who come by plane and need to be picked up at the airport, please provide the flight information for arrival and departure.
Commitment Renewal and Commissioning
Every year each missionary is called to renew his or her commitment with the Schoenstatt Rosary Campaign. We will certainly take time to renew our commitment and to send new missionaries out. For this reason, I would appreciate it if you let us know in advance the number of images you need to take back to your states and the materials you need.
If you have any questions regarding these or anything else regarding the organization, please, contact your state coordinator or Sr. M. Isabel, (262) 522-4326., or email@example.com