Commitment and Anual Renewal
The Pilgrim MTA Missionary is the person who brings the Pilgrim Mother from home to home, to hospitals, schools or parishes. The missionary is aware of the presence of the Mother of God in the picture of grace. The missionary also knows that the Blessed Mother wants to reach out to her children with the pilgrimage graces from her Schoenstatt Shrine: spiritual home, inner transformation and apostolic zeal and fruitfulness.
At the end of each year the Pilgrim MTA Missionary renews the commitment. The form provided below allows the Missionary to renew the annual commitment. The Missionary should remain in contact with the local area or state coordinator.
“Take this picture of the Blessed Mother and give it a place of honor in your home. Then your home will become a little shrine… creating a holy family atmosphere and forming holy family members”.
Father J. Kentenich
Schoenstatt Pilgrim Mother Missionaries Commitment
I renew my commitment for one year to:
- See to it that the image of the Pilgrim Mother Thrice Admirable of Schoenstatt rotates among 6 – 10 individuals or families.
- Reach out to those who receive the image in schools, nursing homes, hospitals, prison, my parish, or neighborhood.
- Evangelize those who receive the image by fostering the message of the gospels, praying the Rosary, and looking up to Mary as a model of love for Christ.
- Encourage the persons, and especially the families who receive the image, to give her a place of honor and entrust their concerns to the Mother of God in prayer.
- Care that the rotation among the individuals and families remains on task, by keeping a list of those who register to receive her.
- Send the new version of the list of rotation, in the event of changes of address or those registered.
- Become acquainted with the Schoenstatt shrine, its graces, and its history, that the task of evangelization may be more effective. You may invite others to seal the covenant of love with Mary.
- Talk to the parish priest about this apostolate and remain open to his guidance, while—in as far as possible—supporting the activities and events of the parish through this apostolate.
Commissioning of New Missionaries
Commissioning of New Missionaries on Feast of the Holy Archangels! Patricia Bownlin Our Lady's vineyard is growing in Pierce County, Washington! On the feast day of the Holy Archangels, September 29th, we had the great blessing of commissioning 4 new...
Re-commissioning of the Schoenstatt Pilgrim Mother
Re-commissioning of the Schoenstatt Pilgrim Mother Missionaries were recommissioned in the Pacific Northwest at the end of January 2020, at two parishes in the Baker Diocese: Hermiston and Boardman. Missionaries were recommissioned in the Pacific Northwest at the end...